PALM READER ADAPTOGEN NOURISHING HAND CREAM
CA $13.50 CA $27
CA $13.50 CA $27
Pamper tired hands with this fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream. Rhodiola rosea root, a powerful adaptogen, delivers soothing, anti-stress benefits while antioxidant-rich apricot seed oil and avocado deeply moisturise and soften skin. A combination of cocoa, shea, and mango butters provide the ultimate nourishment. For a true mindful moment, breathe in the mandarin and chamomile essential oils as you massage onto skin.
- 100% agreed their hands felt and looked more hydrated after use.
- 100% agreed their hands looked and felt softer.
- 100% agreed their skin texture looked and felt smoother.
- 97% agreed the formula did not feel greasy.
- 100% agreed this product absorbed well into the skin.
- 100% agreed their cuticles appeared more conditioned.
- 100% agreed this formula was gentle on the skin.
- 100% agreed this formula felt soothing on the skin.
- 100% agreed they did not experience any irritation.
- 94% agreed the aromatherapeutic scent was soothing and relaxing.
*Based on a U.S. one-week consumer perception study of 32 participants.
Directions: Massage onto clean, dry hands and breathe in comforting mandarin and chamomile.
Net Weight: 75mL / 2.5 fl. Oz.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharide Isomerate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035)